Monday 30 July 2007

Louis's life: lies, love, late

Finally Louis got what he wanted!!
It all started on Saturday night, because there was the disco. At the end of the disco, there were some beautiful songs, very slow, and so Louis asked Mireia to dance. She obviously accepted, and so they started to dance. It was a little bit strange, 'cuz they are good friends. So in this 2 days Louis studied the situation and he decided that he want a "story" with her. Well, what happened is that Mireia did the same, so we will see........
Anyway, on Saturday we went to Oxford Street an ndit was amazing. I did a lot of shopping and I'm very proud of myself because I bought the Milan t-shirt. Then, in the evening there was the disco.. at first it was a little boring, but then it was funnier. The day after was very relaxing, 'cuz we did all the day activities and we had a lot of free time. In the evening we did some games in team. My team had won!!
I hope that there will be a "news" also for me..............for now, bye...

No comments: