Monday 30 July 2007



Hi people!


I have past an amazing week-end! On Friday night we normally had to do a sport challenge but it was rainning so we did it yesterday evening. I was in the black team, team 7 and the staff paint my head in black, we took a lot of photos.


On saturday we went to Oxford Street. First we went to Dali, it's a kind of museum with a lot of Modern paintings. I like it but it wasn't very cool. After that we went to Oxford street, we did, of course, a lot of shopping. We had two hours and a half free time. I stayed all the time with my Lora and we bought a T-shirt where there is written "I love London" =). I bought a black sweater and green scarf too. It was very funny but I didn't bought a lot of things. After the shopping we came back to Queenswood. In the evening we had Disco. The music was not very well but we danced a lot. It began at 8 o'clock and ended at 11 o'clock. We took beautiful photos!


Yesterday I went to Thorpe parc with French people, it was really great. I did, with Lora and Valentine, a lot of attractions, I think one of them was the highest and the fastest of Europe =). The other people was a bit scaired so they did other attractions. Two french boys won some Teddy Beer for us, we came back to Queenswood with a lot of things.


Then in the evening we had a sport challenge: We had to do a race with a spoon and an egg, a sac race, a water race, penalties, long jump, ... I did penalties and water race. MY TEAM WAS FRIST!!! Team 7, we won a lot of sweets. After the eggs race Lora crushed an egg on my head, it was horrible, my white sweater was yellow!! I had to wash it before to go sleeping. So I decided, with Louis to crush an egg on her head so it was egality, our hair and clothes were very dirty..


We have break in 2 minutes so I have to go.

Bye.

Anne.

No comments: